CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
To provide an excellent standard of customer experience by working objectively as part of the Customer Care team recommending ways to improve the customer experience and increase revenue-driving activities.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 1 year of experience working within a customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrated success in achieving/ exceeding targets in a contact center environment.
- Customer Centrality, demonstrated through the achievement of customer-focused metrics and or activities.
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Handling multiple customer queries while providing a 1st class customer service delivery on every contact.
- Handle customer care and sales enquirers from customers across CarTrawler channels, including web chat, telephone, email, social media and future channels. Calling customers who have requested a call back to help them through the booking processing, ensuring we ultimately convert the callback request into a confirmed reservation.
- Handling reservations that are not yet fully confirmed, ensuring that we confirm the bookings as soon as possible and within our internal and customer agreed time frames.
- Calling customers to discuss and resolve all booking/availability issues.
- Accurately and timely updating of customer and supplier interactions in the CRM system.
- Maximise up-sell & cross-sell opportunities through customer contact.
- Ownership of individual metrics, KPIs, and success.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service (NPS).
- Efficient interactions delivering on first contact resolution metrics. o Achieve up-sell and cross-sell objectives
- Contribute to contact improvement activities and opportunities.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.