CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
To work on the IT Operations support team to build, administer and maintain our end user systems and supporting infrastructure. To be a point of contact for technical issues on a variety of components e.g. virtual infrastructure, network issues, endpoint management systems. To be involved in the scaling and improving of how CarTrawler operate these systems and investigate new ways of hosting to improve performance.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Administer and maintain end user environment, providing support on issue resolution
- Manage update process across systems and ensure best practices are maintained
- Maintain / implement effective monitoring of systems to ensure system uptime, security and performance of IT Infrastructure
- Work with the team to analyse and plan infrastructure changes to ensure scalability across systems
- Collaborate with other departments on new technologies and support in
the process ofthese roll outs
- Support development environments to ensure smooth development and deployment of applications
- Work with the Security team to ensure security best practices are followed across systems and that reporting metrics are available.
- Work with 3rd Party vendors to resolve issues
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience working with securing endpoints - AV Management / Encryption / Centralized Management Systems
- Windows OS – Server/Windows 10
- Windows networking technologies and domains; active directory, group policies
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure AD, Office 365, Endpoint Manager/InTune
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, routing
- Experience with network and firewall management
- Experience managing, troubleshooting, and testing server backup
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at email@example.com
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.