CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
The purpose of your role: To support the legal and compliance team by completing general administrative tasks, assisting with basic contract drafting, reviewing and management of compliance policies, and carrying out research on a variety of topics.
The role will also involve the management and administration of the legal and compliance software systems used by the team and wider business.
This is an ideal role for candidates looking for Legal experience!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll be responsible for reviewing the consistency of execution versions of contracts.
- Coordinate running the Data Protection framework.
- You'll be collaborating with Legal and Compliance research projects.
- Coordinate and update compliance policies and assist with compliance awareness campaigns and training.
- Be responsible for the Customer Centre of Excellence which involves - a liaison for customer claims, being their chief liaison for customer claims, and any legal or regulatory matters.
- You'll be responsible for the execution of any training needs or research requirements for the team and responsibility for prioritizing the team’s contracts/ requests.
- Lead any training needs or research requirements for the team, and prioritize the team’s contracts/ requests.
- Supervision and management of legal files and other legal documentation.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Third-level degree with a legal element.
- Previous experience in a Legal environment is an advantage.
- We are looking for a hard-working person, who is flexible, self-motivated, ability to anticipate needs, and has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize own workload
- Do you have high attention to detail?
- Are you a proactive person, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.?
- Previous experience in the Microsoft Office suite is essential
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.